A student publication is a type of media such as a newspaper, magazine, television show, or radio station that is created by students at a school. They often have news about their city and school, but they may also have news on national or international events too. Most student publications are either part of a curricular class or run as an extracurricular activity.
References[change | change source]
- Hapney, Terry (May 10, 2013). "Student Newspapers at Public Colleges and Universities: Lessons from the United States". Marshall University.
Other websites[change | change source]
|The English Wikibooks has more information on:|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Student newspapers.|
- National Scholastic Press Association
- Journalism Education Association's Scholastic Press Rights Commission
- Youth Journalism International
- Student Press Law Center
- ASNE High School Journalism Initiative Archived 2019-07-06 at the Wayback Machine
- ASNE's my.hsj.org service, the largest scholastic news site Archived 2013-09-26 at the Wayback Machine
- Student Reporter