Jump to navigation Jump to search
Substrate may mean:
- Substrate (biology), the natural environment in which an organism lives, or the surface or medium on which an organism grows or is attached
- Substrate (marine biology), the earthy material in the bottom of a marine habitat, like dirt, rocks, sand, or gravel
- Substrate (aquarium), the material used in the bottom of an aquarium
- The stratum that is covered by another geologic stratum
- Substrate (biochemistry), a molecule an enzyme has an effect on
- Substrate (chemistry), the catalytic material upon which chemical species react
Substrate may also mean:
- Wafer (electronics), material upon which integrated circuits are fabricated
- Printed circuit board (electronics), or the electrically insulating portion of a PCB structure
- Substratum, in linguistics, a language that influences but is supplanted by a second language
- Neural substrate, in neuroscience, the set of brain structures that underlies a specific behavior or psychological state
- Substrate (printing), the base material to which images will be printed
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Substrate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.