Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Tagline(s)||The Biggest Event Of The Summer|
|"Bright Lights, Bigger City" by Cee Lo Green featuring Wiz Khalifa|
|Date||August 14, 2011|
|City||Los Angeles, California|
SummerSlam (2011) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view made by WWE, that took place on August 14, 2011 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. It was the 24th yearly SummerSlam event held by the WWE. There were 6 matches on the card.
Results[change | change source]
|Dark||Dolph Ziggler (with Vickie Guerrero) defeated Alex Riley||Singles match||N/A|
|1||Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, and Rey Mysterio defeated The Miz, R-Truth, and Alberto Del Rio (with Ricardo Rodriguez)||Six-man tag team match||9:37|
|2||Mark Henry defeated Sheamus by countout||Singles match||9:22|
|3||Kelly Kelly (c) (with Eve Torres) defeated Beth Phoenix (with Natalya)||Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship||6:33|
|4||Wade Barrett defeated Daniel Bryan||Singles match||11:47|
|5||Randy Orton defeated Christian (c)||No Holds Barred match for the World Heavyweight Championship||23:43|
|6||CM Punk (c) defeated John Cena (c)||Singles match for the Undisputed WWE Championship with Triple H as the special guest referee||13:12|
|7||Alberto Del Rio defeated CM Punk (c)||Singles match for the WWE Championship
Del Rio cashed in his Money in the Bank contract
|(c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match|
References[change | change source]
- "Rey Mysterio, John Morrison & Kofi Kingston def. The Miz, R-Truth & Alberto Del Rio". WWE. Retrieved 2013-11-1. Check date values in:
- "Mark Henry def. Sheamus (Count-out)". WWE. Retrieved 2013-11-1. Check date values in:
- "Divas Champion Kelly Kelly def. Beth Phoenix". WWE. Retrieved 2013-11-1. Check date values in:
- "Wade Barrett def. Daniel Bryan". WWE. Retrieved 2013-11-1. Check date values in:
- "No Mercy 2001: Full Event Results". WWE. Retrieved 2013-10-31.
- "CM Punk def. John Cena; Alberto Del Rio cashed in Raw Money in the Bank briefcase (New Undisputed WWE Champion)". WWE. Retrieved 2013-10-31.