Jump to navigation Jump to search
History[change | change source]
Timeline[change | change source]
- 1588 – Ikoma Chikamasa begins building Takamatsu castle
- 2004 – Sunport Takamatsu (サンポート高松, Sanpōto Takamatsu) redevelopment district
References[change | change source]
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Tokushima prefecture" in Japan Encyclopedia, pp. 933-934.
- Jacobs, A.J. "Japan's Evolving Nested Municipal Hierarchy: The Race for Local Power in the 2000s," Urban Studies Research, Vol. 2011 (2011), p. 8 [PDF 8 of 14]; retrieved 2012-12-5.
- Jcastle Archived 2011-11-05 at the Wayback Machine, Takamatsu Castle profile Archived 2015-09-20 at the Wayback Machine; retrieved 2011-11-28.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Takamatsu, Kagawa.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide about: Takamatsu|
- Takamatsu official website (in English); (in Japanese)
- Geographic data related to Takamatsu, Kagawa at OpenStreetMap