Jump to navigation Jump to search
Takao may mean:
- Mount Takao -- a mountain in Tokyo, Japan
- Mount Takao, also known as Jingo-ji -- a mountain in Kyoto, Japan
- Takao, also known as Takau, Takow or Takaw -- Taiwanese and Japanese name for Kaohsiung in Taiwan before the Republic of China took control of the island
- Japanese steam warship Takao, 1868-1869 -- ship in service during the Boshin War
- Japanese cruiser Takao, 1888-1911 - an unprotected cruiser of the early Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN)
- Japanese cruiser Takao, 1930-1946 - a heavy cruiser of the IJN
- Takao train station in Hachiōji, Tokyo
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Takao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.