|This article is about a person who is alive, and so it must follow our policies for biographies of living persons. Controversial content about living persons that does not have any sources or is poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if it harms their reputation. If such content is repeatedly placed in the page or if there are other concerns related to this policy, report it on the Administrators' noticeboard.|
I note some errors in the article caused by lack of knowledge, in particular of Britain.
1. Salmond's birthplace is given as 'Scotland' when this should be 'United Kingdom'. That's like listing every American's birthplace by state only.
2. His nationality is given as 'Scottish'. This doesn't exist. His nationality is British. That's what he's always kicking about.
3. The article says he stood down at the general election. Britain is a democracy. It should say he didn't stand at the election.
4. His occupation is 'politician' not economist.
5. The first minister of/for Scotland is surely the prime minister. Salmond is only the first minister of the Scottish parliament.
The article itself contradicts these points.