Excuse me, but this article is on a major celebrity in the business of acting and modeling. She is notable for her acting in many movies and television programs. Please do not delete! This can be expanded by whoever may happen to know a few details about her. September 1988 (talk) 23:34, 3 May 2013 (UTC)
Notability is not established. Read the SEW guideline on Notability:
Actors, voice actors, comedians, opinion makers, models, and television personalities:
- Has had important roles in several notable movies, television shows, stage performances, or other productions.
- Has a large fan base or a significant "cult" following.
- Has made unique, prolific or innovative contributions to a field of entertainment.
Valetta does not meet these guidelines. There are hundreds of thousands of actresses and models. Not all of them deserve an article at SEW. Appearing on-screen or on a magazine cover is not reason enough for an article here. This is not an entertainer's directory. In addition, there are no sources in the article. Oregonian2012 (talk) 01:14, 4 May 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, it would be much easier for me to do my job next time if a reference (even just one) were present in the article when it was published. However, it appears that this woman is notable so I will not delete the article. Osiris (talk) 02:04, 4 May 2013 (UTC)
- How could anyone find her notable? She's not notable according to the guidelines. Her acting career consists of minor roles in movies lacking any notability. The sources cited are not reliable sources. Her article here appears to be an advertisement and self promotion rather than a serious scholarly effort. She should not have an article here. Sorry. Oregonian2012 (talk) 22:31, 4 May 2013 (UTC)