Jump to navigation Jump to search
Things to improve[change source]
- Add "which originally contains caffeine" after "Cola is a type of carbonated drink"
- Change "that was made from the kola nut in the past" to "and was made from kola nut in the past"
- Add "Modern colas usually contain caramel color, caffeine and sweeteners as sugar or high-fructose corn syrup" to new paragraph
Some more things to improve...[change source]
- Please sign your notes here with four tildes: ~~~~. Thank you. Macdonald-ross (talk) 17:14, 14 April 2016 (UTC)
- Please be careful in your use of language. The phrase "which originally contains caffeine" is quite ambiguous and unclear. Does it mean:
- It used to contain caffeine, but now it does not.
- The kola nut contains caffeine, and so does the drink...
- or what?