This is the most ignorant article I have ever come across at Wikipedia. Almost every sentence is flawed.
- When did ebola reach the United States?
- "It is easy to get, but hard to control". How came there are less than 1500 total known cases worldwide.
- "It must usually live.." How vague!
- Usage for biological warfare is just nonsense speculation.
- Chimpanzees get ebola, and people can get it from eating them. Give me one reference to back this statement.
- Cannibalism? Lord have mercy! — This unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 02:13, 17 August 2005.
- Yes you are right, I should have just fixed the article, but being that I am from Uganda (where there has been an outbreak of Ebola), the cannibalism and monkey eating stuff just angered me (to put it mildly).--188.8.131.52 22:45, 17 August 2005 (UTC)
This article is written very poorly[change source]
The grammar is very poor and this article is ignorant as stated. What happened to question marks? I intend to improve this. Misaki-chi 10:03, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
- Found this article very helpful. I will create Ebola article on my home Wikipedia. Not so bad, if someone expand it - would be even better and not to say the article is very poor. Not helpful! Cheers.--Mwanaharakati(Longa) 13:34, 9 November 2010 (UTC)