Talk:Hollow-cathode lamp

From Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

To prevent edit conflicts, I'm not going to make these changes now, but a few things that need doing:

  1. Move article to "Hollow-cathode lamp"
  2. Bold first words and fix spelling
  3. Add wikilinks
  4. Add categories
  5. etc.

EhJJTALK 18:10, 1 June 2011 (UTC)

Just only read a few lines and stopped when I read "torr". I strongly suggest to use SI units instead of others. -Barras (talk) 19:11, 15 June 2011 (UTC)