Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article contains a translation of Indigenous Australians from en.wikipedia.|
Many issues[change source]
I think this article should be written again. (I do not know enough about the subject to rewrite it myself.) Among others, the issues are:
- Dates contradict each other.
- Parts of the article are written as though Indigenous Australians are some kind of hive mind.
- I think some of it is racist, or at least misleading.
- Most of the article is unsourced.
- Just look at this:
Say someone dies they get a new life as a plant or another person.
Aborigines have a unique way of telling their history. They use songs and stories that are passed from generation to generation.
Today their numbers are increasing (data from censuses).
Under British law, all land belongs to the king, who is then able to sell it to other people.
- The entire propaganda. section reads like