Jump to navigation Jump to search
To do list[change source]
- The trinity is an idea developed in the 3rd -5th century; the bible does not talk about it.
- Sabellianism, Docetism, and Tritheism are other ideas to explain the three-in-one
- We probably need a simplified version of en:Unitarianism here.
- Does it make sense to differentiate between Christian (usually Protestant) groups, and Christian-inspired (non-Christian) groups? - The Mormons arent Christian.
- There seem to be two branches of the 7th day adventists (the trinitarian, and the non-trinitarian)
- Anyone good at excplaining what the Arians, or the Cathars actually believed?