Jump to navigation Jump to search
- recommendations is not simple. - linked (better than "nomenclature")
- chains needs linking. - done
- bulk properties is not simple. - link
- It is probably just me, but "…" in an article isn't really good. - done
- sticky could use a link. - sticky is part of the Basic English 850.
- espoused is not simple. - done
- 6,000 daltons needs linking. - done
- There are now a large number of commercial polymers, including composite materials such as carbon fiber-epoxy, polystyrene-polybutadiene (HIPS), acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS), and other such materials that combine the best properties of their various components, including polymers designed to work at high temperatures in automobile engines. is too long. - done
- Thank you. My recent efforts apply what I have learned from you. Racepacket (talk) 13:55, 5 September 2011 (UTC)
- The sentence - Polymer chemistry studies of synthesis and properties of macromolecules. (second paragraph) - is basically a repeat of the first sentence, and I'm not sure that it is that clear.
- The references need tidying up.
- done (perhaps you want to make the same changes to En Wiki) --Racepacket (talk)