Talk:Shooting of Breonna Taylor
Todo list[change source]
Hello, yes, I know that there may be a problem with police violence, and possibly with racism in the United states. Nevertheless, for this article to make sense we still need:
- There probably was a police investigation to find out what went wrong, and if the police officers behaved correctly, and their reaction was adequate.
- It looks like a neighbor filed a lawsuit against police, because they (also) shot into her appartment.
- Her boyfriend has an interesting history, which is probably worth mentioning
- There was a whole set of police reforms that were announced, and which were part of a settlement/deal of the Taylor family with the authorities
- There were many involvments of politics both at a local and a federal level, might be worth mentioning
Notes on additions...[change source]
I just wanted to point out that there is a discussion in the US as to racial violence, and police overstepping the powers they have. For this reason, editors who add or change the article should look to get a language that is neutral in tone, and that does not favor one side over the other. People who add viewpoints that are controversial should also provide references that back up these viewpoints. --Eptalon (talk) 11:33, 13 December 2020 (UTC)