||This article is a very good article. |
This means the community feels this article is written very well.
||Daily article pageviews
This article uses information taken from the English language Wikipedia –Juliancolton | Talk 18:22, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
- The pic needs a caption.
- thunderstorms - should be linked.
- became a little stronger - define "a little".
- strengthen - should be linked, probably to wikt (Will to help to create if needed)
- about 1545 UTC, - there should be somethink between 15 and 45. Perhabs this way is ok, I'm not sure, but in Germany it would be odd.
- North Carolina. It had - why is it capitalized after the colon?
- scattered - link.
- tighten - link.
- $5,000 (2007 USD) - the part in the brackets should be explained. I dunno what it should mean.
Good work at all. --Barras (talk) 18:42, 10 November 2009 (UTC)
- All done, and working on the wikt links now. Thanks. :) –Juliancolton | Talk 16:27, 11 November 2009 (UTC)