Talk:Zhang Li Yin
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- No, I'm pretty sure she's not Korean, she just knows how to speak the language. And no offense, but her Korean-speaking is not that good. You can hear a Chinese accent when she sings. — This unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • changes).
- So it's safe to remove the the Korean people category?
- I've always thought she was half-Korean, half-Chinese.
- I mean, in Chinese the surname goes before the given name, but since this is Simple English, shouldn't we put the surname after given? Alexhl (talk) 12:23, 13 April 2008 (UTC)
- En Wiki has him under Zhang Liyin, we could create redirects linking to Li Yin Zhang from all his other possible names so that everyone will get his article, no matter what they look up. --Gwib -(talk)- 12:29, 13 April 2008 (UTC)