Tandem trike is a vehicle with three wheels for two or more people, who drive it together with their forces. It is not the same as a classic cycle rickshaw with clear separation between chauffeur and the passengers. By 2017, the following firms are known to produce tandem trikes:
- BamBuk (Germany) 
- Draisin GmbH (Germany)
- Greenspeed (Australia)
- PF mobility apS (Denmark)
- Van Raam (Netherlands) 
- Worksman Cycles (USA) 
Tandem trike PPV by EVI
Tandem trike BamBuk with head restraints
Tandem trike on the street in Malmesbury
|External images: Tandem trikes related with Atomic zombie|
Reading[change | change source]
- Borzo, Greg (2013). RAGBRAI: America's Favorite Bicycle Ride. Arcadia Publishing. ISBN 9781614239550.
- Franklin, John (2007). Cyclecraft: the complete guide to safe and enjoyable cycling for adults and children. The Stationery Office. ISBN 9780117037403.
- Greene, Steve (2011). FREE on THREE: The Wild World of Human Powered Recumbent Tadpole TriCycles. iUniverse. ISBN 9781462021604.
- Pehle, Tobias. Dumonts kleines Fahrrad-Lexikon. Dörfler. ISBN 9783895554612.
- Time Out 2012 things to do in London. Random House. 2012. ISBN 9781407012193.