|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: tanker.|
Tanker may be:
Transportation[change | change source]
- Tanker (ship), a ship to carry bulk liquids
- Tank car, a railroad freight car for carrying bulk liquids
- Tank truck, a heavy road vehicle for carrying bulk liquids
- Water tender, a firefighting vehicle used to carry large amounts of water to a fire
- Tanker (aircraft), an aircraft for in-flight refuelling
- Tanker 910, a specific aircraft used to drop water or retardant on fires in California
Other[change | change source]
- André Tanker (1941–2003), Trinidadian musician and composer
- Tanker (album), a 1988 album by Bailter Space
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.