Target Canada was an Canadian department store chain that took over most Zellers stores, it then ran out of money in April 2015 and closed all of all its stores. There was a total of 133 Target stores in Canada in 2015. It was formerly headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Cheap-chic retailer Target coming to Canada | The Star". thestar.com. Retrieved 2019-12-31.
- Austen, Ian (2011-01-13). "Target to Acquire Up to 220 Zellers Stores". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-12-31.
- "Target admits it missed the mark, but what does it mean for Canadian retail?". CBC News.
- News; Marketing, Retail & (2015-01-16). "Target Corp's spectacular Canada flop: A gold standard case study for what retailers shouldn't do | Financial Post". Retrieved 2019-12-31.
- "Target Canada Is Opening Its First Stores Tomorrow". HuffPost Canada. 2013-03-04. Retrieved 2019-12-31.
- "Target Corporation Announces Plans to Discontinue Canadian Operations". Target Corporation. Retrieved 2019-12-31.
Other websites[change | change source]