From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A telephone box is a public telephone kiosk. They were designed by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott and are common in the United Kingdom, Malta and Gibraltar. The colour red was chosen to make them easy to spot.
Other Websites[change | change source]
- Inside a Red telephone box - Interactive 360 degree Panorama from London, England.
- Gallery of UK telephone kiosks
- Picture guide to UK telephone boxes
- Telephone Box website
- Kiosk website
- Red telephone kiosks in Oxford, England
- Red phone boxes in the Welsh landscape
- Existing red phone boxes around the city of Liverpool