Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This template has four parameters, all of them are optional.
- width: This amends the overall width of the achievement table in percent of the page width.
- nation: This allows for a caption showing the nation that the athlete represented at the competition.'
- Event: this adds the "Event" column before the final "Notes" column, which should be used to denote the athletic discipline that the result relates to (e.g. 100 metres).
- Time/Result: This adds an additional column to record the time or result that the athlete achieved in the given event.,
- NotesOff: This removes the final notes column from the table – useful when no notes are available or required.