Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is about a person related to a current event.July 2020)(
Do not subst.
- This template is for articles which involve an article about a person involved in a current event which is either changing rapidly or about which understanding is rapidly evolving. This is an advisory to readers that the article may be incomplete and subject to change.
- As an advisory to editors, it may also be used in those occasions that many editors (perhaps a hundred or more) edit an article on the same day.
- It is not intended to be used to mark an article that merely has recent news articles about the topic; if it were, thousands of articles would have this template.
- Generally it is expected that this template and its closely related templates will appear on an article for perhaps a day or two, occasionally several days.
- If you desire that an article be noticed as a topic about or related to a significant current event, see Wikipedia:How the Current events page works.
- Place this template at the top of the article, if the entire article is relevant to the related article.
- Alternatively, place the template in an appropriate section of the article, and use the first parameter to indicate that the "section" is relevant to the related article.
See also[change source]
- Wikipedia:Current event templates
- Template:Recent death
- Template:Recent death presumed
- Template:Current related
- Template:Current sport-related
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Current person/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.