Template:Did you know/Queue
This page shows all the hooks currently in the queue for moving to the Main page. If all queues displayed in one place, it can help to give users an idea of how full DYK is. It might also help to know whether or not their hooks have been updated.
You may need to purge this page to get it to display the latest edits.
DYK time[change | change source]
Earliest time for next update: Saturday, 18 April 2015 03:31 (|
Current time: Wednesday, 29 July 2015 01:18 (UTC)Last updated: 3 months ago. (verify · reset · purge)
Queues[change | change source]
From a collection of Wikipedia's articles:
- ... that ... (pictured) ...
- ... that Hoyt Wilhelm was the first relief pitcher in the Baseball Hall of Fame?
- ... that Botswana is the highest producer of diamonds by value in the world?
- ... that Efrem Zimbalist, Jr. was made a special member of the FBI for his role in the television series The F.B.I.?
- ... that Mexican comedian Chespirito's stage name means Little Shakespeare in Spanish?