From Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You have been blocked from changing for a period of {{{1}}} for {{{2}}}. If you wish to make helpful changes, you may do so when the block expires. If you feel this block is unfair, you may contest it by adding the text {{unblock|your reason here}} below, but you should read our guide to appealing blocks first. ~~ ~~