Template talk:Infobox Swiss town
Template change needed... I think[change source]
This template puts pages in the category "Municipalities of the canton of XXX". However, the actual defined categories are named "Municipalities of XXX". An example is Category:Municipalities of Solothurn. I see the following options:
- Change the template to put pages into "Municipalities of XXX"
- Change the existing categories to "Municipalities of the canton of XXX"
- Leave things as they are, and the municipalities will be in one existing category and one nonexistent category
- Create redundant categories (I didn't say these were all good options!)
I favor changing the template, as long as it's acceptable not to specify that "XXX" is a canton. I don't know enough about template coding to attempt the change myself, so I'm looking for help/advice. --Auntof6 (talk) 16:08, 4 September 2011 (UTC)
- In case anyone happens by here, never mind! I was looking at the wrong template! --Auntof6 (talk) 12:13, 19 September 2011 (UTC)