Temple Square is a National Historic Landmark and religious center in Salt Lake City, Utah, and is owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church). Temple Square contains the Salt Lake Temple, Salt Lake Tabernacle, Salt Lake Assembly Hall, the Seagull Monument and two visitors' centers. With 3 million to 5 million visitors a year, Temple Square is the most popular tourist attraction in Utah.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official website - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Official Site - Temple Square at lds.org
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "Temple Square". National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. Archived from the original on 2007-10-18. Retrieved 2008-07-12.
- ↑ C. Mark Hamilton (1983). "The Salt Lake Temple: A Monument to a People". Retrieved February 24, 2011.
- ↑ The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. "Style Guide - The Name of the Church". Retrieved February 24, 2011.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Graham, Jim (2006-05-21). "Temple Square still top tourist attraction in Utah". Daily Herald. Retrieved 2006-12-14.
Coordinates: 40°46′13″N 111°53′33″W / 40.77041°N 111.89246°W