Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: text.|
Text may mean:
Writing[change | change source]
Books[change | change source]
- a book, a set of printed sheets of paper held together between two covers.
- a textbook, a book used for the study of a subject. People use a textbook to learn facts and methods about a certain subject.
- e-text or e-book
Unit Of Study[change | change source]
- philology, the study of language in historical writings
- literary theory, anything with a semiotic component
- cultural studies, the unit of discourse
Computing[change | change source]
- character (computing) or string data, as opposed to binary data
- a text segment of a program in memory
- Plaintext, the information which the sender want to transmit to the receiver(s)
- Text-based, comprised of characters
- Boilerplate text
Other[change | change source]
- TEXT, an avant-garde band
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Text.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.