Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: text.|
Text may mean:
Writing[change | change source]
Books[change | change source]
- a book, a set of printed sheets of paper held together between two covers.
- a textbook, a book used for the study of a subject. People use a textbook to learn facts and methods about a certain subject.
- e-text or e-book
Unit Of Study[change | change source]
- philology, the study of language in historical writings
- literary theory, anything with a semiotic component
- cultural studies, the unit of discourse
Computing[change | change source]
- character (computing) or string data, as opposed to binary data
- a text segment of a program in memory
- Plaintext, the information which the sender want to transmit to the receiver(s)
- Text-based, comprised of characters
- Boilerplate text
Other[change | change source]
- TEXT, an avant-garde band
Related pages[change | change source]
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Text.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.