The Bad Girls Club (season 7)
|Bad Girls Club: New Orleans|
|Created by||Jonathan Murray|
|Opening theme||"Bad Girls" by Tokyo Diiva|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer(s)||Jonathan Murray|
|Running time||60 minutes (including commercials)|
|Original release||August 1, – November 14, 2011|
|Preceded by||Bad Girls Club 6|
|Followed by||Bad Girls Club 8|
The Bad Girls Club: New Orleans is the seventh season of the reality television series The Bad Girls Club. Filming began in February 2011 in Kenner, Louisiana and was originally scheduled to premier on July 11, 2011. The premier date was later changed to August 1, 2011. Becoming the second season to be filmed outside of the shows original filming location, season seven's theme is Mardi Gras.
Production[change | change source]
Oxygen confirmed that there will be a seventh season of The Bad Girls Club several weeks before the season finale for season six. The show was called "Bad Girls Club Boot Camp" but was later changed to "Bad Girls Club: New Orleans". Filming started in February 2011 in Kenner, Louisiana. Several weeks later, basketball coach Bryon Scott allowed production at his mansion. Tamithia Shaw, for Interim Code Enforcement (ICE), said "[she] understands the [place] will be used for four months but that pre-production work apparently has been going on for two or three weeks". She also said that the cast was not there. This began to cause an outrage from neighbors.
Conflicts[change | change source]
On March 13, 2011, TMZ had announced that The Bad Girls Club were not allowed to be at eight clubs because the clubs did not want to be associated with the show's "bad image" (not a good reputation). Season seven's cast were also not allowed at a Mardi Gras party, hosted by Pierre Thomas.
On April 12, 2011 Tasha Malek, one of the cast, had made a complaint about another cast member, Natasia Townsend. Malek told the local police that Townsend was removing her personal items into a garbage bag, while telling her that "she needed to leave the house". This statement outraged Malek as she and Townsend began a physical fight and wrestled to the floor. They were later given summons by the police for disturbing the peace and disorderly conduct.
Cast[change | change source]
On May 9, 2011 the following cast were confirmed.
|Bad Girl||Age1||Hometown||"Bad Girl" nickname||Biography|
|Angelic Castillo||21||Bronx, New York||"The Bronx Bombshell"||Angelic, better known as "Angie", is a cashier and a go-go dancer.|
|Judi Jai||21||Olympia Fields, Illinois||"The Voodoo Vixen"||Judi, who is creole, was originally from Louisiana before she moved to Illinois when she became an adult.|
|Nastasia Townsend||23||Sacramento, California||"The Powerhouse"||Before entering the house, Nastasia was a "shy little girl" who had dreamed of owning a strip club. In the fourth episode, Nastasia told her roommates that she has a sister who is in prison. Nastasia believes this is the reason why she can deal with Judi - fearing that Judi might get locked up - Nastasia feels that she should help Judi make right decisions.|
|Priscilla Mennella||25||Staten Island, New York||"The Staten Island Spitfire"||Priscilla works at a fast food restaurant.|
|Shelly Hickman||23||St. Louis, Missouri||"The Lady Killer"||Shelly works as a bartender in a gay nightclub.|
|Tasha Malek||23||Miami, Florida||"The Posh Princess"||Tasha, who is very close to her father, is wealthy and believes she should be treated as a queen. During the show, Tasha was always complaining that she is "better than everyone else" and that she has a better life. Some cast member tried to remove Tasha from the show, however, Nastasia succeeded this during the last few episodes of the season.|
|Tiara Hodge||22||Houston, Texas||"The Goofy Gangsta"||Tiara, better known as "Tracy" (or spelled "Traci"), has a personality disorder. After the season was done filming, Tiara started her Signature Lipstick Collection called "Boojie by Tiara" (slang word for "Rich by Tiara") in the fall of 2011, with Yagolicious Cosmetics, who released the product.|
Replacement Bad Girls[change | change source]
In every season of The Bad Girls Club, one or more "bad girls" will be asked to leave the house from producers because, of violence, fighting, or they will leave on their own because of stress or family problems. This then gives producers a chance at a new "bad girl" who arrives to the house a day or two to replace the "bad girl" who was removed.
|Bad Girl||Age1||Hometown||"Bad Girl" nickname||Replaced|||
|Cheyenne Evans||22||Round Rock, Texas||"The Texan Vixen"||Priscilla|
Timeline of cast[change | change source]
|Bad Girls||Season 7 episodes|
|Episode 1||Episode 2||Episode 3||Episode 4||Episode 5||Episode 6||Episode 7||Episode 8||Episode 9||Episode 10||Episode 11||Episode 12||Season finale|
Notes[change | change source]
- Key: = "Bad Girl" appears on this episode.
- Key: = "Bad Girl" leaves the house.
- Key: = "Bad Girl" removed from the house.
- Key: = "Bad Girl" replacement arrives.
-  Priscilla was removed from the house in episode 9 after fighting with Judi.
-  Cheyenne replaced Priscilla in episode 9.
-  Tasha was removed from the house in episode 12 after she scratched Nastasia on the face.
-  Cheyenne is kicked out of the house by Tiara in the season finale. She was tricked by her into thinking it was her time to leave the show.
-  Nastasia was removed from the house in the season finale after she had started to fight with Shelly.
Trivia[change | change source]
- In the next and eighth season, Angelic, Judi, Nastasia, Cheyenne, Shelly, Tasha and Tiara were replaced by Amy, Danielle, Demitra, Erica, Gabrielle, Gia and Jenna.
Episodes[change | change source]
|Series #||Title||U.S. viewers
|Original air date|
|1||"I Got the Voodoo for U"||1.38||August 1, 2011|
|Seven new "bad girls" enter a mansion in New Orleans. They all become friends until they head out to a nightclub. Judi finds a local guy at the club and starts to flirt with him. Shelly gets angry because she feels that Judi should hang out with the cast as a "family". When everyone arrives back home, Shelly starts to get everyone on her side to get Judi kicked out of the house. Judi then spits on their pizza that they cooked. Judi tells Shelly and Tiara that she had spit on the pizza they ate because Shelly was spilling alcohol on Judi. Tiara then threw a liquor bottle at her because she was very angry. The episode ends when Shelly runs to attack Judi before she is pulled back from the producers of the show. Judi then goes to Tasha's bed (believing it was Shelly's) and trashes it.|
|2||"Call Me Karma"||1.25||August 8, 2011|
|Shelly, Tasha and Priscilla were allowed to come back to the house. Judi is told by her cast members that she was drunk, she then apologizes to everyone in the house, however, no one believed her. When Tasha finds out that her bed was trashed, she told Angie if she had messed up her bed. Angie told her that she did not and helped cleaned up. When Judi heard Angie telling Tasha that she was the one who messed up her bed, Judi told Angie that she was not the one who trashed it. Angie then stopped cleaning and began arguing with Judi. At this time, Shelly teams up with Tasha and Priscilla to get Judi out of the house. Judi then goes to the back of the house to calm down while Nastasia, Angie and Tiara talked with Judi to understand why she acts the way she does. They all become closer friends, while Shelly, Tasha and Priscilla "gang up" on Judi and made her feel very bad about herself. This then gets Nastasia, Angie and Tiara to not trust Shelly, Tasha and Priscilla.|
|3||"A Tale of Two Cliques"||1.308||August 15, 2011|
|Judi is left in the middle while the house splits in two cliques. Later, the girls head out to a Mardi Gras celebration. Priscilla and Nastasia get into an argument in the laundry room.|
|4||"Can I Bayou a Drink?"||1.287||August 22, 2011|
|Two bad Girls, Nastasia and Shelly, argue at dinner, which then results in an altercation between the two. After that dinner, Judi's driving habits result in an altercation between her and Tiara. At the end of the episode, after getting tattoos, Tiara and Judi make amends and become friends again.|
|5||"Playing for the Other Team"||1.281||August 29, 2011|
|The Bad Girls book a suite for an upcoming Mardi Gras party, while Shelly is uncertain to who her real friends are. Meanwhile, tensions reach a peak between Shelly and Judi to the point where a physical altercation occurs between the two.|
|6||"Better Off Dread"||1.284||September 5, 2011|
|Bad Girls Tiara and Tasha fight over a boy. Meanwhile, Angie finds herself caught in the middle of the two cliques. The tensions between the two cliques result in a physical fight in the limousine back from the club, ending the episode with a cliffhanger.|
|7||"Cat Scratch Fever"||1.497||September 12, 2011|
|This episode picks up where the last one left off. A fight with Tiara, Nastasia, and Judi in the limo lands Shelly and Angelic in jail for the evening. While they are gone, the other girls go to a hotel to cool off for the night. Angelic and Shelly return home to find their possessions trashed. A physical altercation then occurs between Angelic and Tiara. While the two are in jail, a prank war starts in the house. Judi then draws a d*ck and begins a prank war with Priscilla and Tasha. Meanwhile, Angelic, Priscilla, and Tasha model for the House of Lounge lingerie and New Orleans Fashion Week.|
|8||"An Eye for an Eye"||1.648||September 19, 2011|
|After arriving to witness their beds destroyed, Shelly and Angie coincide to have Nastasia confess. After their failed attempt with sabotaging Nastasia's bleach, Angie and Shelly decide to ruin Nastasia's eye-contacts. Nastasia backlashes as she intimidates her cast-members on who might of done it. Nastasis promises revenge on whoever did it. Meanwhile, Judi gradually concocted on a way to evict Priscilla out of the house. Angie and Tiara mend their fractured friendship. Later the next night, Judi takes a small cooking pot and mix cold cereal with milk. She then throws whats inside the pot on Priscilla's bed while she was asleep. Judi tries to awake Priscilla while tapping on her window. Priscilla then awakes and instantly attacks Judi. The episode ends with the two fighting in the hallway outside of Priscilla and Tasha's bedroom. The fight picks up where it left off next episode.|
|9||"Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Cold"||1.755||September 26, 2011|
The fight between Priscilla and Judi continues in the makeup room. Tasha attempts to jump in, but she is stopped by Nastasia and Tiara. Priscilla is sent home because of the fight. The other Bad Girls reflect on the shocking events that got Priscilla sent home. A new bad girl then enters the house to replace Priscilla. Meanwhile, the household pranks continue, and several altercations occur. Nastasia throws a drink on Tasha and throws trash all over her room. Shelly gets into a physical fight with Judi and Nastasia, and then after Judi calls Angie fake they get into a fight.Note(s): Priscilla is removed from the show. Cheyenne becomes the replacement "bad girl" for Priscilla.
|10||"Truces, Tirades and Tiaras"||1.816||October 3, 2011|
|Cheyenne, the new Bad Girl, is being shunned by the others for her poor behavior, while Judi's tricks lead to an unthinkable truce. The girls celebrate Tiara's birthday.|
|11||"Keeping It 100"||1.777||October 17, 2011|
|Nastasia and Judi start to get along more, and Judi seeks to get her voodoo doll fixed. The Bad Girls travel to the New Orleans Voodoo Museum, which creeps out the girls. When the girls arrive home, they find out that they will be going to Barbados. The girls want to forget the drama and have a good time. However, Judi starts drinking and making a scene in public and Tasha's constant complaining annoy the other girls. Nastasia tries to send Tasha and Judi home, which results in a physical altercation between Tasha and Nastasia.|
|12||"Can't Teach Old Dogs New Tricks"||1.620||October 24, 2011|
The episode starts with the fight between Nastasia and Tasha. Tasha soon called the cops, but since she hit Nastasia first, Tasha is removed from the house. Nastasia and Judi make up and soon enough, Tiara tells Nastasia that Angelic told her that it was Shelly who messed with her contacts. Nastasia makes a plan to attack Shelly on the last day. Judi, Shelly, Angelic, and Cheyenne raise money for an animal charity. Judi and Cheyenne get in a argument. The girls are all sick of Cheyenne's dirty ways, being rude, and leaving a mess everywhere, so they decide to throw her bed into the pool. Tiara wants Cheyenne to leave.Note(s): Tasha is removed from the show.
|13||"Parting Shots"||1.529||October 31, 2011|
Nastasia gets payback on the Bad Girl who messed with her contacts. Also, Tiara sets her sights on getting Cheyenne out of the house, while Judi gets shocking news from Shelly.Note(s): Nastasia is removed from the show. Cheyenne is kicked out by Tiara.
|14||"Reunion Part 1"||1.895||November 7, 2011|
|Perez Hilton hosts the first part of a two-part reunion where the Bad Girls look back on their experience in the house but not without some drama. Nastasia and Shelly gets into a physical altercation.|
|15||"Reunion Part 2"||1.484||November 14, 2011|
|Things get heated as the girls wrap up their season in the second part of the reunion hosted by Perez Hilton. Priscilla and Angie gets into a physical altercation. Tiara sets the record straight and Tasha infidelity is revealed.|
References[change | change source]
- "Oxygen Media Reveals New Cast of "Bad Girls Club: New Orleans" -- Premiering on Monday, July 11 at 9PM ET/PT". The Futon Critic. May 9, 2011. Retrieved May 9, 2011.
- "Oxygen's "Bad Girls Club: New Orleans" Moves to a New Date Premiering on August 1 at 9PM ET/PT". The Futon Critic. June 30, 2011. Retrieved June 30, 2011.
- Grissett, Sheila (February 16, 2011). "'Bad Girls Boot Camp' television show ruffles feathers in Kenner". The Times-Picayune. Advance Publications. Retrieved February 17, 2011.
- Grissett, Sheila (February 16, 2011). "'Bad Girls Boot Camp' foes pack meeting with Kenner, Jefferson Parish representatives". The Times-Picayune. Advance Publications. Retrieved February 17, 2011.
- Wilkinson, Missy. "A tale of two fashion weeks". Gambit Weeklydate=April 1, 2011. Retrieved May 28, 2011.
- "'Bad Girls Club' -- Too 'Trashy' for New Orleans". TMZ.com. Time Warner. March 13, 2011. Retrieved May 28, 2011.
- Ross, Bob (April 15, 2011). "Two 'Bad Girls' cited for fight on Kenner set of TV show". The Times-Picayune. Advance Publications. Retrieved April 17, 2011.
- "Kenner Police Report" (PDF). The Times-Picayune. April 12, 2011. Retrieved April 17, 2011.
- "Angelic Castillo's "bad girl" nickname". Oxygen.com. Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- "Judei Jai's "bad girl" nickname". Oxygen.com. Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- "Nastasia Townsend's "bad girl" nickname". Oxygen.com. Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- Coker, Matt (1 August 2011). "Nastasia Townsend of Bad Girls Club New Orleans Continues Fine OC Reality TV Tradition". OC Weekly. Retrieved 7 August 2011.
- "Episode 04 Season 07". Bad Girls Club. Oxygen. 22 August 2011. 60 minutes in.
- "Priscilla Mennella's "bad girl" nickname". Oxygen.com. Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- "Shelly's "bad girl" nickname". Oxygen.com. Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- "The Bad Girls Club Episode Guide 2011 Season 7 - "I Got the Voodoo for U"". TV Guide. Retrieved 11 June 2013.
- "Tasha Malek's "bad girl" nickname". Oxygen.com. Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- "Tiara Hodge's "bad girl" nickname". Oxygen.com. Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- "Bad Girls Club-Tiara Hodge puckers up with Yagolicious Cosmetics". DigitalJournal.com. 5 August 2011. Retrieved 7 August 2011.
- Stanton, Keyia (5 August 2011). "The Goofy Gangster of the Oxygen Network Bad Girls Club Season 7 Tiara Hodge partners with Yagolicious Cosmetics". PRweb.com. Retrieved 7 August 2011.
- "Bad Girls Club Home Page". Oxygen. Retrieved 2 October 2010.
- "Cast of Bad Girls Club New Orleans". Oxygen. Retrieved 26 September 2011.
- "Cheyenne". Oxygen.com. Retrieved 26 September 2011.
- ""Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Cold"". Kasey Barrett, Claudia Frank, and Esther Frank. 7. Oxygen, Los Angeles. 26 September 2011. 60 minutes in.
- "Cheyenne replaces Priscilla in episode nine of the Bad Girls Club". Oxygen.com. Retrieved 26 September 2011.
- ""Can't Teach Old Dog New Tricks"". Kasey Barrett, Claudia Frank, and Esther Frank. 7. Oxygen, New Orleans. 26 September 2011. 60 minutes in.
- ""Parting Shots"". Kasey Barrett, Claudia Frank, and Esther Frank. 7. Oxygen, New Orleans. 26 September 2011. 60 minutes in.
- ""Parting Shots"". Kasey Barrett, Claudia Frank, and Esther Frank. 7. Oxygen, New Orleans. 26 September 2011. 60 minutes in.
- "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Pawn Stars' on Top + 'WWE RAW,' 'American Pickers,' 'Basketball Wives,' 'Switched at Birth,' 'Warehouse 13,' 'Rizzoli,' 'Alphas,' 'Eureka' & Much More". 2 August 2011.
- "Updated Monday Cable Ratings: 'Pawn Stars,' 'American Pickers,' 'WWE RAW' Top Night + 'Closer,' 'Rizzoli,' 'Switched At Birth,' 'Eureka' & Much More". 9 August 2011.
- "Monday Cable: 'Pawn Stars,' Jets-Texans, 'WWE RAW' Lead + 'Closer,' 'Rizzoli,' 'Warehouse 13' & Much More". 16 August 2011.
- "Monday Cable: 'Monday Night Football' Rules; 'Pawn Stars,' 'The Closer,' 'Rizzoli & Isles,' 'American Pickers' & More". 13 September 2011.
- "Bad Girls Club - TV Guide". TVGuide.com.
- "Monday Cable: 'Monday Night Football' Tops Cable, But Sheen Roast Sets Records + 'Eureka' Season Finale & More". 20 September 2011.
- "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Monday Night Football' Huge; WWE RAW, 'Pawn Stars,' 'American Pickers' & More". 27 September 2011.
- "Season 7 Episode 10". TVGuide.com. 23 September 2011.
- "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Monday Night Football' Shrinks, But Wins; WWE RAW, 'Warehouse 13' & More". 4 October 2011.