The Loud House
This article needs more sources for reliability. (April 2021) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|The Loud House|
|Created by||Chris Savino|
|Creative director(s)||Amanda Rynda|
|Theme music composer|
|Opening theme||"The Loud House Theme Song" by Michelle Lewis, Doug Rockwell, and Chris Savino|
|Ending theme||"The Loud House End Credit" by Freddy Horvath and Chris Savino|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||5|
|No. of episodes||111 (214 segments) (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Chris Savino (2016–18)|
Michael Rubiner (2018–present)
|Producer(s)||Karen Malach (2016–present)|
|Running time||11 minutes (regular segments)|
22 minutes (special segments)
|Production company(s)||Nickelodeon Animation Studio[a]|
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital 5.1|
|Original release||May 2, 2016 –|
|Related shows||The Casagrandes|
The show is set in the fictional town of Royal Woods, Michigan. It chronicles the daily adventures of an 11-year old boy called Lincoln living with 10 sisters and his parents in a big house.  The art style is made to resemble newspaper comic strips (since Savino is a cartoonist).
The Loud House began as a two-minute short in the Nickelodeon Animated Shorts Program, which was then taken to produce a new series with 26 episodes. The first season became so popular that a second was ordered. The series is now in its fifth season.
Characters[change | change source]
- Lincoln Loud is the middle child and the only son of The Loud Family. He is also the sixth oldest Loud sibling. He attends at Royal Woods Middle School (as of season 5) and previously attended Royal Woods Elementary (as of Season 1 until Season 4). He is often meddled by her sister when there is a girl at his school. He is voiced by Sean Ryan Fox, Grant Palmer, Collin Dean, Tex Hammond and Asher Bishop.
- Lori Loud is the oldest child of The Loud Family. She cares deeply to her brother and sisters and she uses his smartphone just to talk to Bobby. She is voiced by Tori Spelling.
- Leni Loud is the second oldest child of The Loud Family. She is the dumbest sister in The Loud House. She is voiced by Cobie Smulders.
- Luna Loud is the third oldest child of The Loud Family. She is the loudest sister in The Loud House. It is revealed that Luna is transsexual in the episodes "Study Muffin" and "L is for Love". She is voiced by Busy Philipps.
- Luan Loud is the fourth oldest child of The Loud Family. She is the funniest sister in The Loud House. She often annoys her family with her puns and pranks (except for her Dad, which he enjoys her puns, but annoyed when April Fools). She is voiced by Lake Bell.
- Lynn Loud is the fifth oldest child of The Loud Family. She is the toughest but roughest sister in The Loud House. She and Lucy share the same voice actress. She is voiced by Katie DiCicco.
- Lucy Loud is the youngest child of The Loud House. She is a goth kid and a mortician. She has an interest at poetry and writing poems. She and Lynn share the same voice actress. She is voiced by Julia McIlvaine.
- Lana and Lola Loud are the second and third youngest children of The Loud Family. Lana wants to be dirty always and Lola wants to always be clean. Lana likes playing in the mud and Lola likes competing in pageants. They both share the same age. They are both voiced by Grey Delisle-Griffin and Kari Wuhrer.
- Lisa Loud is the fourth youngest child of The Loud Family. She is the smartest sister of The Loud House. She is voiced by Rachel Kimsey.
- Lily Loud is the fifth youngest child of The Loud Family. She often likes to take of her diaper and run around naked. She, Lana and Lola share the same voice actress. She is voiced by Brianne Sidall.
- Clyde McBride is the only child of the McBride family. He is Lincoln's classmate and best friend. He has a crush on Lori, but whenever he sees her, he faints or nosebleeding. He is voiced by Caleel Harris and Andrew Robinson, GK Bowes.
- Ronnie Anne Santiago is the younger child of the Santiago family. She was Lincoln's former classmate, and now lives in Great Lakes City. She is voiced by Amy Pemberton and Danica Mckellar
Episodes[change | change source]
Movies[change | change source]
|The Loud House Movie||TBA||2021|
Main Places[change | change source]
The Loud House is the home of the Loud residents. This is the main setting of the show as most of the episodes takes place here.
The McBrides House is the home of the McBride residents. This where Clyde and his Dads live.
Mr. Grouse's House is the home of Mr. Grouse. It is located next door of The Loud House.
Lynn's Table is the restaurant of Lynn Loud Sr.
Flip's Food and Fuel is the restaurant of Flip. It also has a gas station for people who has cars.
Tall Timbers Park is a swamp in Royal Woods.
Royal Woods Middle School is the school for middle school children. These students are Clyde, Lincoln, Lynn, Rusty, Stella and Zach.
Controvesy[change | change source]
Some Loud House episodes are banned in some countries because homosexuality is illegal or same-sex relationships aren't recognized in some countries. This made the show banned in Kenya in 2017, and part of the episodes in Poland.
Spin-off[change | change source]
A spin-off of the series was confirmed in 2018, the same day a 4th season was confirmed. It premiered on Nickelodeon on October 14, 2019.
References[change | change source]
- "Taafi". Taafi. Retrieved 2020-01-15.
- "The Loud House Theme Song". Spotify. Nickelodeon. 2020. Retrieved May 4, 2020.
- "Nickelodeon Orders Animated Short 'The Loud House' to Series (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2018-06-10.
- The Loud House (TV Series 2016– ), retrieved 2018-06-10 CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Animation outsourced to Jam Filled Entertainment.