Theo Colborn in 2010
Theodora Emily Decker
March 28, 1927
|Died||December 14, 2014(aged 87)|
|Alma mater||Rutgers University|
Western State Colorado University
University of Wisconsin–Madison
|Known for||Pioneer in the field of endocrine disrupting chemicals|
|Institutions||University of Florida|
Theodora Emily Colborn (née Decker; March 28, 1927 – December 14, 2014) was an American zoologist. She was the founder and President Emeritus of The Endocrine Disruption Exchange (TEDX). Colborn was also professor Emeritus of Zoology at the University of Florida, Gainesville. She was best known for her studies on the health effects of endocrine disrupting chemicals.
References[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
- Our Stolen Future
- TEDX, The Endocrine Disruption Exchange
- Dr. Theo Colborn on the Health Effects of Water Contamination from Fracking - video report by Democracy Now!
- Dr. Theo Colborn's TEDx Talk – TEDx MidAtlantic 2012, “Letter to the president about chemicals disrupting our bodies.”
- Dr. Theo Colborn, "Peace Begins in the Womb"- Santa Clara University Architects of Peace Essay, "Reflections on Working Towards Peace."
- PBS Frontline, Interview by Doug Hamilton, "Fooling With Nature," 1998.
- Dr. Theo Colborn on the need for “inner space research”-Recorded lecture at the Chatauqua Institution, Chatauqua, NY, 2001