Thirty-fourth government of Israel
The thirty-fourth government of Israel was installed on May 14, 2015 and ended on May 17, 2020. Prime minister was Likud politician Benjamin Netanyahu.
Participating parties (with seats in the 20th Knesset in brackets):
- HaLikud (Likud) (30)
- Kulanu (10)
- HaBayit HaYehudi (The Jewish Home) (8)
- Shas (7)
- Yahadut HaTorah (United Torah Judaism) (6)
- Yisrael Beiteinu (5) 
The Fourth Netanyahu Government can be characterized as a right-wing government with a great religious contribution.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ One Yisrael Beiteinu politician left the party.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Government 34, Knesset website
- Government 34, Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs website