The English used in this article or section may not be easy for everybody to understand. (June 2018)
Biography[change | change source]
Tim Lagasse was born in the town Milford, Connecticut. He went to St. Mary's School and Notre Dame High School in West Haven, Connecticut. He graduated from the University of Connecticut in 1992 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Puppetry.
Lagasse teaches people how to use and make puppets at the Lincoln Center Foundation. He also teaches about modern ways of puppetry at the University of Connecticut's Puppet Arts Program. In 2011, he worked at the University of Central Arkansas as part of Heather Henson's "Handmade Puppet Dreams" Film Festival. In 2012, he went to Haiti as a puppet workshop trainer.
Other websites[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Amarante, Joe (5 October 2012). "Milford guy's great puppet caper continues with 'Crash' on Disney XD". New Haven Register.
- Eaton-Robb, Pat (3 November 2013). "UConn expands puppet arts program". Portland Press Herald.
- "15th O'Neill National Puppetry Conference" (PDF). Eugene O'Neill Theatre. 15 June 2005.
- Lagasse, Timothy. "About Tim Lagasse". TimLagasse.com.
- "Heather Henson to Bring Handmade Puppet Dreams Film Festival to UCA". University of Central Arkansas. 19 August 2011.
- "Puppets to Invade Your Dreams". The Fountain. 12 September 2011.
- "Associate Artists - No Strings Productions". NoStringsProductions.org. No Strings Productions.