Jump to navigation Jump to search
The name Timiş can be any of the following:
- Timiş County, a county in western Romania
- Timiş River, a river in western Romania and Serbia
- Timiş-Cerna Gap, a mountain pass in south-western Romania
- Slatina-Timiş, a commune in Caraş-Severin County, Romania
- Timiş River (Olt), a tributary of the Olt River in central Romania
These names are close to Timiş:
- Timişoara, a city in western Romania, in Timiş County
- Timişu de Jos, a village in Braşov County on the Timiş valley
- Timişu de Sus, a village also in Braşov County on the Timiş valley
- Timişana, a tributary of the Timiş River
- Timişul Mort, a tributary of the Timiş River
- Timişel, a tributary of the Bega River
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Timiş.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.