|Birth name||Rodrigo Londoño Echeverri|
|Born||January 22, 1959|
|Rank||Supreme leader, Secretariat member, Bloc commander|
Rodrigo Londoño Echeverri (born January 22, 1959 in Calarcá, Quindío), most known under the nom de guerre Timoleón Jiménez and the nickname Timochenko or Timochenco, is a Colombian guerrilla leader and politician. He is the former leader of the rebel group Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia.
References[change | change source]
- "FARC appoints 'Timochenko' as new supreme leader". Colombia Reports. 15 November 2011. Retrieved 15 November 2011.
- "FARC leader Timochenko hospitalised". News.com.au. 3 July 2017.
- "Ex-Colombia guerrilla leader hospitalized with chest pain". ABC News. March 1, 2018. Retrieved March 1, 2018.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Timochenko's Twitter page
- US Department of State: Rodrigo Londoño-Echeverry
- 'Timochenko' profile on InSight Crime
- 'Timochenko' profile on Colombia Reports