Tipton may refer to:
Towns or Cities[change | change source]
- Tipton, town in the West Midlands, England
- Tipton, Indiana, city in Indiana, USA
- Tipton, Iowa, city in Iowa, USA
- Tipton, Kansas, city in Kansas, USA
- Tipton, Oklahoma, city in Oklahoma, USA
People[change | change source]
- Analeigh Tipton, the American figure skater, actress, and fashion model.
- Billy Tipton, the American jazz musician and bandleader.
- Zurlon Tipton, the American football player.
In Fiction[change | change source]
- The Tipton Hotel or fictional character London Tipton from the television series, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tipton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.