Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thomas Linton Metzger
April 9, 1938
Warsaw, Indiana, U.S.
|Died||November 4, 2020 (aged 82)|
Hemet, California, U.S.
|Known for||Head of the White Aryan Resistance|
(m. 1963; died 1992)
He founded White Aryan Resistance (WAR) in 1983. He was a Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1970s. He, his son, and WAR were fined $12 million as a result of the murder of an Ethiopian by skinheads affiliated with WAR.
References[change | change source]
- Ray, Nancy (March 6, 1992). "Wife of White Supremacist Tom Metzger Is Dead at 49". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved March 16, 2016.
- Fleming, Lorell (March 15, 2006). "White supremacist Metzger no longer living in Fallbrook, he says". San Diego Union-Tribune. Retrieved March 16, 2016.
- Marks, Kathy (2014). Faces of Right Wing Extremism. Branden. pp. eq. ISBN 978-0828320160. Retrieved March 16, 2016.
- Atkins, Steven E. (2011). Encyclopedia of Right-Wing Extremism In Modern American History. ABC-CLIO. pp. 55–58. ISBN 978-1-59884-350-7. Retrieved March 16, 2016.
- John Meyer, former Packers defensive coordinator under Bart Starr, dies at 78