Poston in 1965.
|Born||Thomas Gordon Poston
October 17, 1921
Columbus, Ohio, U.S
|Died||April 30, 2007
Los Angeles, California
(m.1980-1998; her death)
(m.2001-2007; his death)
According to USA Today Life editor Dennis Moore, Poston appeared in more sitcoms than any other actor. In the 1980s, he played George Utley, opposite Bob Newhart's character on Newhart and Burt Sigurdson in That '70s Show.
References[change | change source]
- Bernstein, Adam (May 2, 2007). "Tom Poston; Played the Comically Clueless". The Washington Post (washingtonpost.com). https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/01/AR2007050101336.html. Retrieved 2014-04-21.
- Moore, Dennis (5 August 2013). "Which American Actor Appeared in the most TV Sitcoms?". USA Today. https://www.usatoday.com/videos/opinion/2013/08/05/2621327/. Retrieved 2014-04-21.
- Fox, Margalit (2 May 2007). "Tom Poston, Virtuosic Comic Actor, Is Dead at 85". The New York Times (NYTimes.com). https://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/02/obituaries/02poston.html?_r=0. Retrieved 2014-04-21.
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Tom Poston at Wikimedia Commons
- Tom Poston at Find a Grave
- Tom Poston at the Internet Broadway Database
- Tom Poston interview at the Archive of American Television
- Tom Poston at the Internet Movie Database