Tony Bennett (born Anthony Dominick Benedetto, August 3, 1926) is an American singer who is best known for his song I Left My Heart in San Francisco. He was born at St John’s Hospital in Long Island, New York.
He has been married three times and has four children.
He has many awards including a Grammy Award. Bennett is a Democrat and attended the 2012 Democratic National Convention in support of President Obama's re-election. In 2014, Bennett made an album with Lady Gaga titled Cheek to Cheek.
References[change | change source]
- Bennett, Tony (2012). The Good Life: The Autobiography Of Tony Bennett. Simon and Schuster. p. 1898. ISBN 978-1-4711-0929-4.
- Tran, Vivyan (September 7, 2012). "Celebrities spotted at the Democratic National Convention". Politico.
- Colapinto, John (February 2, 2021). "Tony Bennett's Battle With Alzheimer's". AARP Magazine. Retrieved February 2, 2021.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tony Bennett.|
- Official Tony Bennett music website Archived 2007-07-03 at the Wayback Machine
- Official Tony Bennett art website
- Tony Bennett on IMDb