Jump to navigation Jump to search
History[change | change source]
Tottori was incorporated as a city on October 1, 1889.
The city was damaged by a great earthquake in 1942 and by a great fire in 1952.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Tottori" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 990.
- Jacobs, A.J. "Japan's Evolving Nested Municipal Hierarchy: The Race for Local Power in the 2000s," Urban Studies Research (2011), Table 3; retrieved 2012-12-18.
- Tottori castle at jcastle.info; retrieved 2013-2-21.
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Tottori, Tottori at Wikimedia Commons
- Tottori website (in English); (in Japanese)
- http://www.torican.jp/en/ Archived 2012-02-29 at the Wayback Machine; (in Japanese)