Jump to navigation Jump to search
Traction may refer to:
Engineering[change | change source]
- Traction (engineering), adhesive friction or force
- Traction vector, in mechanics, the force per unit area on a surface, including normal and shear components
Electrical[change | change source]
- Railway electric traction, the use of electric motors to propel rail cars
- Traction motor, a type of electric motor
- Traction elevator, a type of elevator
Companies[change | change source]
- British United Traction a company which produces railroad equipment
- Brush Traction, a company that maintains railway locomotives
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Traction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.