Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: trait.|
Trait may refer to:
- A trait in biology is a typical character or feature of an organism, the sum total of which make up the phenotype. Example: retractable claws are a trait of the cat family.
- Trait theory, an approach to the psychological study of personality
- Trait (computer programming), a model for structuring object-oriented programs
- Traits class, a template class in the C++ programming language
Entertainment[change | change source]
- Trait (album), the first and only EP by the industrial rock/metal band Pailhead
- Trait (role-playing games), a type of role-playing statistic
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trait.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.