Transcript could mean:
- Transcript (molecular biology) refers to a strand of messenger RNA
- Transcript (education), a copy of a student's permanent academic record
- Transcript (medical), the documented medical record of patients
- Film Transcript, a transcript needed for dialogue
- Transcript (law), a record of all court proceedings
- Transcript programming language, a computer programming language
- Adobe Transcript, a commercial troff tool from Adobe Systems
- The Transcript, Ohio Wesleyan University's student-run newspaper
Other pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.