Transport in Hong Kong
The Octopus card is an electronic money system. It became available in September 1997. Passengers can use it in every station of the Mass Transit Railway (MTR) system. The card can be used to pay for public transport, parking meters, convenience stores, supermarkets, fast-food restaurants and most vending machines.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Transport in Hong Kong.|
- Wang L H, "In Search of a Sustainable Transport Development Strategy for Hong Kong"
- Hong Kong Highways Department
- Hong Kong Transport Department
- Vehicular tunnels in Hong Kong
- E & E Bus
- Transport Statistics – Census and Statistics Department