|Full name||Trent John Alexander-Arnold|
|Date of birth||7 October 1998|
|Place of birth||Liverpool, England|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:08, 9 June 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 17:08, 9 June 2019 (UTC)
Trent John Alexander-Arnold (born 7 October 1998) is an English professional footballer. He plays for Premier League club Liverpool and the England national team. He plays as a right-back. He was born in West Derby, Liverpool.
Alexander-Arnold is an academy graduate of Liverpool. He made played his first senior game for Liverpool in 2016, aged 18. He has since made over 70 appearances and won the club's Young Player of the Season award in 2017 and 2018. He won the 2018–19 UEFA Champions League with Liverpool, starting in the final.
Alexander-Arnold represented England at all youth levels from under-16 through to under-21. He then played his first senior game for his country in June 2018. He played for England at the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Honours[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "T. Alexander-Arnold: Summary". Soccerway. Perform Group. Retrieved 12 April 2019.
- "Trent Alexander-Arnold: Overview". Premier League. Retrieved 12 April 2019.
- McNulty, Phil (1 June 2019). "Tottenham Hotspur 0–2 Liverpool". BBC Sport. Retrieved 1 June 2019.
- McNulty, Phil (26 May 2018). "Real Madrid 3–1 Liverpool". BBC Sport. Retrieved 12 April 2019.
- McNulty, Phil (14 July 2018). "Belgium 2–0 England". BBC Sport. Retrieved 12 April 2019.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Trent Alexander-Arnold.|
- Trent Alexander-Arnold at the Liverpool F.C. website
- Trent Alexander-Arnold at the Football Association website
- Trent Alexander-Arnold at Soccerbase