22 November 1923
|Died||16 December 2017 (aged 94)|
|Pen name||Tu'an (屠岸)|
|Alma mater||Shanghai Jiaotong University|
|Notable works||Poetry of John Keats|
|Notable awards||2nd Lu Xun Literary Prize |
|Children||Zhang Jian (son)|
Zhang Yan (daughter)
|Relatives||Jiang Ji (father)|
Jiang Bihou (simplified Chinese: 蒋壁厚; traditional Chinese: 蔣壁厚; pinyin: Jiǎng Bìhoù; 22 November 1923 – 16 December 2017), better known by his pen name Tu An (Chinese: 屠岸; pinyin: Tú'àn), is a Chinese poet and translator. He was a member of China Writers Association.
References[change | change source]
- "The art of translation". Retrieved 11 February 2012.
- "《屠岸：用生命与诗魂拥抱》" (in Chinese). 中国新闻网. Retrieved 2011-08-15.
- 屠岸：从事翻译不是为了谋生 是对缪斯的崇拜 (in Chinese). 四川人民广播. Retrieved 1 October 2013.
- "屠岸：用诗歌纯化民族的灵魂" (in Chinese). 千龙网. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- "Tu An 屠岸" (in Chinese). 中国作家网.
- ""重访文化老人"之屠岸：我是诗作者 不敢自称诗人" (in Chinese). 中国未成年网. Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- "屠岸" (in Chinese). 北京大学外国语学院.