|Latin: Universitas Tuftensis|
|Motto||Pax et Lux (Latin)|
Motto in English
|Peace and Light|
|Endowment||$1.87 billion (2019)|
|Chairman||Peter R. Dolan|
|President||Anthony P. Monaco|
|1,706 (fall 2017; full-time)|
|Students||11,489 (fall 2017)|
|Undergraduates||5,541 (fall 2017)|
|Postgraduates||5,908 (fall 2017)|
|Campus||Urban, total 150 acres (0.61 km2)|
|Student newspaper||The Tufts Daily|
|Colors||Tufts Blue and brown|
|Athletics||NCAA Division III – NESCAC|
|Mascot||Jumbo the Elephant|
Tufts has a campus in Medford / Somerville area. The School of Arts and Sciences and School of Engineering are on the Medford / Somerville campus. It has another campus in Downtown Boston. The campus in Boston has the dental, medical, and nutrition schools.
References[change | change source]
- As of June 30, 2019. "U.S. and Canadian Institutions Listed by Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Endowment Market Value and Change in Endowment Market Value from FY 2018 to FY 2019". National Association of College and University Business Officers and TIAA. Retrieved January 31, 2020.
- "Tufts University Fast Facts" (PDF). Tufts University Fact Book 2017/2018. Tufts University. Archived (PDF) from the original on December 23, 2018. Retrieved January 22, 2019.
- Tufts Branding Guidelines (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on March 23, 2017. Retrieved September 1, 2016.
- NAICU – Member Directory Archived November 9, 2015, at the Wayback Machine
- "Get to Know Tufts > History — Jumbo the Elephant, Tufts' Mascot". tufts.edu. Archived from the original on September 13, 2014. Retrieved October 26, 2014.
- Concise Encyclopedia of Tufts History "Tufts University, 1852" Archived July 8, 2012, at Archive.today
- Gittleman, Sol. (November 2004) An Entrepreneurial University: The Transformation Of Tufts, 1976–2002. Tufts University, ISBN 1-58465-416-3.
- Kantrowitz, Barbara. "America's Hot 25 Schools." Newsweek Kaplan College Guide.