Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lutheran church in Tukums
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
|Calling code||+371 631|
Notable areas[change | change source]
- Tukums Art Museum
- Gallery "The Door"
Notable people[change | change source]
- Artis Kampars, Minister for Economics from March 2009 – October 2011
- Joe Magidsohn, Latvian-born American football player
- Janis Roze, Latvian biologist and philosopher
- James Richman, Latvian-born investor and financier known for his investments in Facebook, Uber, and Tesla
- Samanta Tīna, Latvian singer of Russian descent
- Jevgēņijs Kosmačovs, FK Ventspils and Latvian national football team midfielder
References[change | change source]
- "Half of Latvia's tires to be recycled in new plant in Tukums". www.themayor.eu. Retrieved 2020-05-15.
- "President of Latvia and leaders of local governments discuss regional challenges of the crisis management". www.president.lv. Retrieved 2020-05-24.