(Redirected from Ugly)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ugliness something that doesn’t look good something worthless and is a disappointment to everyone
Example of ugly:Michelle Romero is the ugliest personal Alive
Ugliness in popular culture[change | change source]
- One of the most well-known examples of "ugly" in popular culture is the story The Ugly Duckling by Hans Christian Andersen. The moral of this story is that ugliness is a matter of opinion.
- Movies with ugly in the title include Coyote Ugly (based on New York's Coyote Ugly Saloon), and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
- Ugly dolls and troll dolls are unique because of their ugliness.
- The Star Trek episode "Is There in Truth No Beauty?" had an alien race called the Medusans, who were so ugly that any human who sees one without protection would be driven insane.
- Ugly Betty is the name of a television series on ABC that started in 2006.