Ultimate Air Shuttle
|Hubs||Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Airport|
Ultimate Air Shuttle is an airline from the United States. It's main hub is at Cincinnati. It's first flight was in July 2009. The airline is a shuttle because it flies many flights a day between the cities it goes to.
Destinations[change | change source]
- Charlotte - Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Chicago, Illinois - Chicago Midway International Airport
- Cincinnati - Lunken Field and Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- Martha's Vineyard - Martha's Vineyard Airport
- Nantucket - Nantucket Memorial Airport
- New York City - Morristown Municipal Airport
References[change | change source]
- "Ultimate Air may fly to Memphis from CVG: EXCLUSIVE - Cincinnati Business Courier". Cincinnati Business Courier. 10 October 2014. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- "Ultimate Air Shuttle". ultimateairshuttle.com. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- "Ultimate Air offers unlimited flights to Chicago - Cincinnati Business Courier". Cincinnati Business Courier. 4 February 2015. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- Lorraine Ash, @LorraineVAsh (24 May 2015). "Morristown to vacation in 32 minutes". Daily Record. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- FOX19 Digital Media Staff (7 August 2013). "Ultimate Air Shuttle launches first flight from CVG on Monday - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV". fox19.com. Retrieved 15 June 2015.