Jump to navigation Jump to search
Unitary may be:
- Unitary construction, in automotive design, another common term for a unibody or monocoque construction
- Unitarianism, in Christian religion, the belief in a "unitary God" instead of the idea of the Trinity
- Unitarian Universalism (sometimes called "Unitarianism"), an interfaith church which gets its name from an interfaith concept of "unitary God"
- types of political regions
- Unitary enterprise, a type of government-owned corporation in Russia and Belarus
- Unitary executive theory, a theory of American constitutional law
Mathematics[change | change source]
- E-unitary inverse semigroups
- Unitary matrix
- Unitary operator
- Unitary transformation
- Unitary group
- Unitary representation
- Unital (disambiguation)
- Unitarity (physics)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unitary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.